1300 ART CLASS - 1300 278 252
  Online Chat

International Student Information & Resources

Studying Art in Australia at Sydney Art School

art studio session webInternational students who are looking to study art in Australia will find that Sydney Art School (SAS) offers the highest quality art education with the flexibility to suit your needs:

 SAS is the only specialised visual arts college in Sydney Australia to be recognised on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).  This means that you will be studying at a school that meets the Australian Government quality standards required to become a CRICOS provider as well as being accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority as a Registered Training Organisation.

Continue Reading

Print Email

Fact Sheet for International Students Studying in Australia

International Student Fact Sheet - Updated 1 June 2021

The Australian Government wants international students to have a rewarding and enjoyable experience when they come to Australia to study.

Australia offers high quality education services and protects the rights of international students to ensure you make the most of your time here.

This fact sheet contains important information for student visa holders about living and studying in Australia, including your consumer rights and responsibilities as an international student and key things you should know before and during your study  


Fact Sheet for International Students Studying in Australia - Australian Govenment


Print Email

Student Visa - English Language Proficiency Requirements

International Students seeking entry to Sydney Art School courses need to meet English Language Proficiency Requirements.

Before we issue a Certificate of Enrolment (CoE) we will assess whether your qualifications, experience and English language proficiency are appropriate for the course for which enrolment is sought.

The English Language Proficiency requirements are aligned with the minimum eligibility requirements for a student visa as set down by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs which are detailed at https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/student-500#Eligibility and also copied below in this article...

We also suggest that you review the Department of Home Affairs document checklist tool to see what proof you may need to provide with your visa application. 

You can find out more about the Australian Govenment Subclass 500 Student Visa at this link.

Continue Reading

Print Email