Sydney Art School continues to grow and we are always on the lookout for great tutors.
The quality of our tutors is a key ingredient in the success of the School.
The School engages tutors on a sessional basis, & our team of tutors includes graduates of Sydney Art School, professional teachers and qualified trainers and even some university lecturers.
If you would like to find out more about opportunities to be a tutor at Sydney Art School then we would love to hear from you.
Qualifications & Career Highlights
Here are some of the things you should have ...
- Tertiary Qualifications in Fine Arts or Visual Arts
- Teaching experience
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment for Diploma level tutors
- A passion for art, a love for working with people, and a great attitude
- Ethics and integrity
... and if you want to really impress us ...
Here are a some of the things that are well regarded when we choose our tutors ...
- Have you been a Winner or Finalist in any Art Prizes?
- Do you have a Masters Degree in Art or Education?
- Do you have highly developed skills in drawing or painting and a great portfolio of work?
- Have you got a track record in selling in solo or group exhibitions?
- Have you had a professional career as an artist or designer
- Are you confident enough to share your artistic "secrets" with students who are willing to learn?
If you think you have what it takes (or have a plan to get what it takes) we would love to hear from you.
In the first instance email your resume to email@example.com
When you have done that feel free to give us a call on 1300 278 252