Professional Kiln for Precious Metal Clay Jewellery - Japanese Quality - 220V AU
Electrical kiln the serious Art Clay Silver artists.
Designed specifically for Art Clay Silver use. Also suitable for glass and work with Art Clay silver with ceramics. Temperature controller with 2 set points included.
- Power: Fitted with Australian power plug for 220-240V (Single Phase)
- Kiln with digital thermostat.
- Approx 2A, 400W Heating Element Capable of heating to 1000℃
- Dual ramp speeds (for metal clay and glass)
- Outside dimension W185×D210×H225mm
- Inside dimension (Firing room) W85×D120×H60mm
- Weight 3.5kg - Approx 5.5kg with packaging and accessories (25cm x 30 cm x 32cm boxed)
- Digital temperature control allows fine temperature control and temperature monitoring.
Comes with the following accessories:
- Fibre Board for Super Petit Kiln D-0007: Small 70mm x 120mm
- Ceramic Plate D-0016: 65mm x 95mm for glass fusing
- Fibre Paste D-0013: 70g for repairing kiln
- Large Tweezers
Replacement accessories are available from the Australian Distributor Art Clay World Australia
This kiln is capable of heating up to the following Maximum Temperature: 999°C / 1830°F.