Art ClayTM Silver is a revolutionary product that dramatically reduces the time and cost to create unique silver jewellery compared to traditional methods. It has made the creation of fine silver jewellery accessable to artists throughout the world.
If you are interested in creating silver jewellery using precious metal clays this hands on course is ideal. You will learn skills to enable you to work at a semi-professional or professional level.to create your own silver jewellery or teach others how to use Art Clay Silver.
This course is suitable for;
- Individuals - to establish or grow a small or home business,
- Jewellers - to learn how to use new materials and methods to supplement their skills,
- Artists - to explore different media,
- Craftspeople - to create or combine with other techniques,
- Fingerprinting and memorial jewellery business operators, and
- Students in Visual Arts courses.
In successfully completing this course you will ...
- Learn foundation skills in working with Art Clay Silver
- Create 6 pieces of unique silver jewellery
- Qualify for wholesale pricing on most Art Clay Silver TM products
- Receive manufacturer supported Certification as a Level 1 Instructor in Art Clay Silver
- Be listed as an Art Clay Silver Instructor on the Art Clay World Australia website artclayworld.com.au.
This course follows the certification criteria set by the manufacturers of Art Clay Silver (Aida Chemical Industries).
It is recognised worldwide by Art Clay distributors.
National Qualifications Framework Information
This workshop also covers the elements and performance criteria for the Unit
CUAJWL201 Develop Jewellery Making Skills
which is an elective unit within the Nationally Recognised Qualifications of Certificate II and III in Visual Arts.