Jewellery Drawing & Design
Days Times & Studios
|Studio||Day||Start Date||No of Weeks||Start Time||End Time||Tutor||Price||Notes|
|Hornsby||Monday||31 Jan 2022||4||12:30 pm||4:30 pm||Sarah Whitlock||$400||Jewellery Making Fundamentals 4 hrs x 4 wks|
|Hornsby||Monday||31 Jan 2022||4||6:00 pm||9:00 pm||Sarah Whitlock||$300||Jewellery Making Fundamentals 3 hrs x 4 wks|
|Hornsby||Tuesday||1 Feb 2022||4||12:30 pm||4:30 pm||Susanna Strati||$400||Creative Jewellery Making 4 hrs x 4 wks|
Jewellery drawing is an essential skill for jewellery designers and artist including individual designers and those working in jewellery company.
Learn how to create your own jewellery design concept and then draw it accurately from scratch in preparation for creating the physical piece.
In this 8 week course you will learn the fundamentals of jewellery design and basic techniques in drawing. No prior drawing or design skills are required.
For All Students
In this course you will;
- be introduced to design elements and how they apply to jewellery
- experiment with freehand sketches
- learn the conventional way to draw light reflection on metal and gemstones
- be guided through the process of creating high quality outline drawings from different angles
- develop skills in descriptive geometry, technical drawing & illustration techniques to
- create finished drawings to guide your own design or provide to customers or other jewellers for manufacturing.
By end of this course, you will complete a portfolio of creative jewellery designs on paper, you can transform your idea into a real piece of jewellery by making your own designed jewellery piece in our Jewellery Making and Silversmithing course or prepare it for manufacturing as take your drawing to casting company for conversion to CAD format and transform into a metal jewellery piece to wear.