Redeem your $100 Creative Kids voucher at Sydney Art School today.
Sydney Art School is an approved provider for the NSW Government Creative Kids program. So you can redeem your $100 voucher with Sydney Art School when you enrol your child in any of our art classes.
How to Apply for your Creative Kids Voucher
Go to Service NSW toapply for your $100 Creative Kids Voucher. You will be given your Voucher Number immediately.
How to Redeem your Voucher
If you are paying online
- Enrol your child in any Art Class at Sydney Art School.
- At the checkout enter your Creative Kids Voucher number.
- Your voucher will be validated on the same business day.
- Once your voucher number is validated you will receive a refund of $100.
- You will then receive a confirmed registration of your child into their chosen class.
If you are paying over the phone
- Call Sydney Art School on 1300 278 252 to make your payment
- Tell the operator that you want to redeem your Creative Kids Voucher and quote the number
- You will be charged the course cost less the $100 value of the Creative Kids Voucher
- Your voucher number will be validated on the same business day
- You will receive a confirmed registration of your child into their chosen class.
About the Creative Kids Program
Create something great. Claim your $100 Creative Kids voucher today.
The NSW Government is helping kids get creative with the new Creative Kids program.
- Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 each calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old enrolled in school.
- The voucher may be used with an approved activity provider for registration, participation and tuition costs for creative arts activities.
- The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
- To use the voucher, give the details to us when you register.
- The program runs year-round, so kids can get creative at any time.
For more information regarding the Creative Kids program, or to learn more about the more than 40 government savings and rebates to help with your cost of living, visit service.nsw.gov.au.